Remediation Claims Lawyers in North Miami
WHEN MIAMI, FLORIDA, RESIDENTS DESERVE REMEDIATION CLAIMS AFTER PROPERTY DAMAGE
The Law Office of BHD receives many inquiries from Miami, FL, residents about property damage claims following water damage and mold growth on walls, basements, ceiling, windows, attic, or air conditioning systems. BHD Law Firm remediation claims lawyers in North Miami assist clients requiring real estate property damage compensation.
FLORIDA PROPERTY DAMAGE INSURANCE CLAIMS
In Florida, Homeowners’ Insurance falls under Section 624.604 categorizing property insurance as personal property insurance whether the building stands on water, land, or above the ground. The homeowners’ insurance policy includes all properties, such as condos, single-family homes, and apartments.
Section 624.604 Florida Statute stipulates that home policies need to cover both the personal belongings and building. When destruction occurs in your house, you deserve compensation for the personal items, such as the furniture, electronics, home appliances, clothing, jewelry, and clothing.
Typically, you claim to finance the remediation below:
- The repairs or replacement of damaged property arising from an “Act of God” or natural disasters.
- Damage caused by hurricanes, fire, tornado, crime, vandalism, or broken water heaters and burst pipes.
- An experienced property insurance claims attorney helps you to recover the deserved benefits.
Your homeowner’s insurance company can try denying you the remediation finances. BHD Law Firm property remediation claims attorneys help if the insurer raises the reasons below:
- That you have fraudulent claims
- Your premiums are not up-to-date.
- The property damage falls under the Homeowners Association’s policy, but not the individual Homeowner policy.
- The policy clauses exclude the stated destruction or the causes of destruction in your claim.
WHY YOU NEED A REMEDIATION CLAIMS LAWYER
A remediation claims lawyer in North Miami helps you to negotiate homeowner’s insurance that covers the following scenarios:
- Rental property damage.
- All your real estate structures.
- Debris removal after natural disasters.
- Mold, mildew, and water damage.
- Falling trees, hails, hurricanes, tornadoes, winds, storms, hurricanes, and tornadoes.
- Fire, smoke, and electrical short-circuiting
The BHD Law Firm has a long history of representing assignees of insurance claims such as mold and water remediation companies and other contractors. BHD handles the claim without any cost to the contractor. Fees and costs are sought and obtained directly from the insurance company under Florida Statute 627.428.
The Law Office of BHD offers high-quality legal services when you experience property damage. Contact us for assistance in the remediation claims process.